Sunday 22 March 2009

A sunday short journey

My aunty and family went back to Malaya today by Air Asia. Departed from Stansted Airport, about 1 and a half hour drive from London. Congratulations to Air Asia, acording to her and many of my friends, the flight was ok.

The only thing bad was food. And the most embarrassing to me is they sell mineral water at RM4 per bottle. Come on baby, the passengers were not allowed to bring any water abroad, why don't you provide a free water? Or at least at cheaper price. Water is essencial to human life. What if the passenger don't have money and die of dehydration? ( Your slogan is everybody can fly, so do expect that there are people who don't have money, okay baby ! ! ! )

Today we have an invitation to my wife's relative. They live in Wolverhampton, about 30 minutes from Birmingham. Before that, we went to Lea Marston car boot sale. I wanna buy an additional bubble wrap. We need it to wrap all my aunty's portmeirion stuff before we ship it to Malaya.

I bought 3 x 15 m for GBP5. Before this we bought it in town and it cost me GBP6 per 10 metres. What a difference between town and car boot sale.


The weather is nice. Many booters and many peoples too.



This picture were taken at 12:30 am, where the booters almost pack up their things.


After that we went straight to Wolverhampton for lunch. He and his family came here in Nov 2007. He is doing his PhD, self sponsored, while his wife is a lecturer at Wolverhampton University. The rental here is much cheaper than in Birmingham. He paid GBP695 pcm for a 4 bedrooms bungalow. This Tongkol is very very delicious I tell you.







Their back garden is big. So my kids enjoyed theirself




Just to test my skill ! ! ! Good aahhh ! ! !





This time Amir didn't cry. What an improvement ! ! ! Well done







Errr that one is not a Red player















Madeehah was crying. I asked her to sit on a little chair so that I can take her photo. But she refused and cried. She called Amir and told Amir what had happed.










In their living area.









And the dining area. Cool ! ! !












And the family photo without me, the photographer and Maisarah. (she is in the toilet, apa raaaa ! ! ! )











Before we push off to Birmingham












3 comments:

Skin said...

tgk bungalow org ni teringat bungalow yg menanti abg dy balik tanah air nnt.. mesti cun.. kumpul queen anne, wedgewood, dan segala mcm, masuk rumah baru sendiri nanti boleh decor cantik2.. so jealous..

Dentist and Me said...

Don't jelous one. Bungalow tu tak tau bila tahun akan siap maaaa. Hutang manyak, mau balik pon takut ooooooo ! ! !

CL said...

wa sgt suka tgk gambar madeehah merajuk.....

Prayer Times For 6 Million Cities Worldwide
Country:

TQ