Saturday 29 July 2017

Update 3

Went to MIDEC 2017, in KLCC today. Met many old supplier, most of them have already change company, many new company, and a few old company still strong.

Got an amended floor plan, feel great and relief about it. Received Borang A from a great company, Amedix Sdn Bhd, need to fill in and submit it to UKAPS together with the floor plan. Now I'm a bit worried. Since moving abroad in about 10 years and back again, I don't know where I keep all my certificates.

The problem need to be solve is finding those certificates, licences and qualifications.

In my mind, my patient should be made easily accessible to my clinic and treatment. One of the thing that I feel would be very helpful for them is making appointment. I have to find an apps that anybody can use to make appointment from anywhere without even bother to call the clinic. Now reviewing few of the software company.

Another thing also solve today by visiting MIDEC 2017 are, to make the treatment experience as painless as possible, with as shortest time on the dental chair. I think I have found the solution. I'm investing on a laser treatment (soft tissue treatment, laser tooth whitening and pain relief). I'm also investing on the shortest light curing time that can save my patients time from 30 secs per application to only 3 secs.  So many other thing, that I'm surely can leave my patients ease of mind and walking out smiling


No comments:

Prayer Times For 6 Million Cities Worldwide
Country:

TQ