Friday 28 July 2017

Update 1

Part of this logo was the idea of my good friend Mr Warren Skete. Thanks Mate 


Segalanya telah diaturkan. Alhamdulillah. September 2015, seminggu selepas Anas, Maisarah dan Amir balik for good, Wa balik, meninggalkan Aiman sendirian di 246 Quinton Road Birmingham United Kingdom

Wa pergi balik UK macam balik kampung setiap 2 bulan. Memula suka gak sebab dapat jumpa Aiman, dapat beli belah di UK like normal, dapat naik kapal terbang dan kumpul loyalty point. Akibatnya, Wa diupgrade ke Silver membership dari Blue Membership. Ia suatu yang sangat berbeda, baik dari segi pembelian tiket, check in, business lounge yang penuh makanan dan 5 star hotel shower room. Masuk kapal terbang pon guna laluan lain. Hu hu hu. Best oooooo

Lama kelamaan Wa rasa penat. Penat kalau dapat untung banyak Wa gagahkan gak, tapi sales tak berapa bagus. Dari tambah duit, ke keluar duit.

Wa perlu keje beb. Wa perlu duit. Jadi Wa keje. I'm a dentist again. How cool is that. Untung ramai kawan dentist yang nak bagi Wa keje. Makan gaji balik U. Wa stay in a situation of waiting for pay check at the end of the month. Alhamdulillah.

All in all till today, July 28, 2017, this is the 3rd clinic I worked full hearted and give my best of experienced I have. As a staff, I think you know what's the feeling. Never been appreciated.  Not even a THANKS, only a spiritual advise you received from your boss, the best quote is "you didn't reach the target" statement. What I can say is, you are not talking the fact. In general, yes you have to pay me more the more I bring the money to your business. Nasehat untuk diri sendiri. Awwww

Anyway, I learned a lot in those period. Thanks buddy.

The dentist has just started the engine again and prepare himself to move again.



No comments:

Prayer Times For 6 Million Cities Worldwide
Country:

TQ