Wednesday 1 November 2017

Opening a dental office in Malaysia Part 8

Now the renovation all ready for inspection

Few things need to be seriously look at

1. All doors for patient access must be not less than 1200mm. Not even 1mm less. They are front door, surgery room door(s), X-Ray room door, including the corridor. I don't know what is the point for a private dental clinic, but the reason is for the stretcher to get in and out your 'Private Dental Clinic' easily. See the logic. Be positive man !!!

2. Patient's toilet door must be open outside. If you have a bifold door, it must be bifold away from the toilet (No normal contractor will fix the door that way, but you have to find a contractor who can do it for you). It's a new good business opportunity for the supplier out there. More money can be charges to the new owner of a Private Dental Clinic as it is a custom made door just for the clinic

3. Before the inspection, you have to hang on your Signboard. This is a new change to my case. Before the UKAPS told me, they just need a signboard design, today I have been told that they need a signboard hang on in front of the premise. This is a chicken and egg case. Who comes first?. If your City Council doesn't need the APC, you are safe. My City council needs an APC before they can give you permission to hang your signboard. If it is your case, don't worry; you can hang over the banner first. Hope the UKAPS officer is ok with the banner.

4. The direct translation for 'Klinik Pergigian' is a Dental Clinic. You must not use the word 'SURGERY' on your signboard. I'm not sure, but maybe they said, that now your nurse can do the scaling job for you in your clinic if you are not around, as the DENTAL CLINIC definition in English means, a school clinic in which minor dental work is carried out by dental nurses.

5. Under the sink drainage must not have a trap tank. All water must flow freely to the drainage.

6. If your clinic is at the ground floor, you must have a ramp for a disable. You can find a ramp guide for your clinic from Uncle google (not a rocket science). I also provide the ramp for my first floor dental clinic.

That's all I can remember. Wish me luck on my Pre-Registration Visit next Monday on 6th Nov 2017


17 comments:

mine az said...

Indeed great info. Well, choosing the best dental care service for the entire family is essential to have a healthy lifestyle. But most of the folks just don’t pay attention to some guidelines when locating the dentist. But personally I had got suggestions from a lot of people regarding the most renowned dentist for my teeth whitening and only then paid the visit to Torrance dentist.

Dentist and Me said...

Hi Mine Az
O wow, nice dental clinic by Torrance dentist.

George Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

please can you remove your link to our website please (ramp calculator)

Dentist and Me said...

I will remove the link. Sorry for that.

grin dental hub said...

Really good information, thank you for this.


best orthodontist in Bhubaneswar
best dentist for children in Bhubaneswar
dentist in Bhubaneswar

PatrickBlinn said...

I am curious to find out what blog system you have been utilizing? I'm having some minor security problems with my latest website and I'd like to find something more secure. Do you have any recommendations? pediatric orthodontics

Mike said...

I found Dentist In Ventura County on the internet and I am so glad that I did! It is so easy to find a Dentist In Ventura County and the location that I am going to be going to is so near to my home. The dentist is very friendly and helpful. When I had to come in for a checkup, the dentist was also able to check my teeth for other problems that I might have. I definitely recommend this Ventura Dentist to anyone looking for a nice, reliable dentist.

AnnuAnusha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AnnuAnusha said...

KDC Dental Academy is the Minor oral surgery courses in India situated in Bangalore. The accessibility of the Academy by means of public and private transport is perfectly good.
oral surgery courses

AzzieNegron said...

Hi are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need any coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated! dentures in alabama

jazz said...

used Horizontal Machining Center

jazz said...


you should look for Fresh cow milk home delivery near me

Chandak Dental said...

Dr.Mukesh Chandak
Obtained his Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree from AMRAVATI University. He is a member of the Indian Dental Association, American Dental Association, International Dental Federation and Indian Society of Oral Implantology. He has trained extensively in Implantology, which he has been practising for more than a decade now. His specialized area of interest is in Laser application in dentistry from Italy and Implantology Dentistry from Germany..


He keeps him self updated by attending national, state dental conferences by attending scientific paper presentations and reading journals on dentistry.His vision is to give world-class dental treatment at affordable rates to all layers of society.

Loyalty and transparency is the principle of his life, which he tries to implement for himself as well as while treating patients.He likes drawing, painting and photography.dental bonding treatment in nagpur|bruxism treatment in nagpur

mark Steve said...

can i continue juicy bar disposable vape after cigar

Accu Dental said...

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad that my article was helpful to you in finding the information you needed. I appreciate your interest in my content, and I will certainly continue to share more in the future. Please stay tuned for more updates and insights from me.
Dentist Near Me Gilroy

Xpert dental solution said...

Usually, when we go to the dentist to get our teeth fixed, we have to go to the clinic 5 to 6 times. We do not fix it in one go, but our Xpert Dental Solutions Clinic can do the job in 2 to 3 times. We can help any patient. Eating-friendly and comfortable denture treatment is provided in Ghaziabad Rajender Nagar.

Contact 8130270074

Prayer Times For 6 Million Cities Worldwide
Country:

TQ