Tuesday 11 May 2010

Me

Life is a journey. During my school days, as a prefect, we do have a weekly meeting. As a junior prefect, I don't have much to say. Just listen. In one of the meeting, our mentor asked us to draw something. I was blured. I was young.


My senior, one of the best student in SRP, (now the Health Director at Hospital Sultanah Aminah JB), came out with railways track. Our mentor said, this is brilliant. I was blured, but slowly noded, he was right. Life was a journey, never end.


Actually, I like drawing, and I know that I got talent. You have to believe it. The ability to draw on paper, teached you to draw it in your mind. You have to imagine far beyond. Sometimes, this will be a problems in communication. You can see what other people can't. If you couldn't choose the right words, the other party might misunderstood what you really mean. Some poeple define this situation, as a sensitive person.


But this sensitive sense could damage yourself. Sometimes, your definition gone wrong, and become dengerous if you strongly believe that you are right.


In my early days, I often run away, but later I realized it shouldn't be like that. Life is a journey to solve the problems. Gradually, I build up my confidence and face the problems.


Today, 11th May 2010, I'm 40. Happy Birthday to me.

Tulisan di atas telah wa karang di kala umur wa genap 40 tahun. Namun wa tak post ke blog yang telah lama wa tinggalkan ini. Hari ini tiba tiba wa ingin menulis semula, di kala umur wa 40 tahun, 3 bulan, 8 hari, 21 jam, 26 minit.

Banyak sungguh perubahan yang berlaku dalam kehidupan wa selama masa 3 bulan tersebut. Tiba tiba wa rasa hidup wa beransur kembali seperti kehidupan wa 3 tahun nan lalu. Wa terasa kembali sibuk. Ia seperti susunan puzzle. Setelah jerih payah menyusun suatu yang tidak pasti, kini mula menampakkan gambaran apa yang disusun. Alhamdulillah. Biasanya setelah gambaran dikenalpasti, susunan seterusnya menjadi semakin mudah Insya Allah.

Cuma seperti kebiasaannya sebelum ini, setelah kita berjaya menyusun puzzle, kita cenderung untuk memecahkannya kembali. Wa mohon pada Allah swt, agar diberi kekuatan, agar susunan puzzle kali ini akan wa frame seutuhnya hingga ia menjadi tinggalan kenangan yang indah untuk dikenang di kemudian hari. Amin ! ! !


No comments:

Prayer Times For 6 Million Cities Worldwide
Country:

TQ