Monday 10 May 2010

Nice day

Today, I can smile a little. I received a letter from my bank saying that my old card will be replaced with a new one. It is changed from a STEP account to a Visa Debit card. It's debit card, not a credit card, I have to mention this again as I strongly prohibit myself getting acquainted with any credit cards, at least not at the moment.

Do you know, my STEP account is a very basic account. On some occassions (only some), I cannot use it for internet transactions as it's not at a standard account card. Maybe, the card holder is not good enough to have money in their account. When I first applied for the bank account two years ago, I nearly gave up. I faced so many problems, many rejections, many documents needed to be attached. Just because at that time, I wasn't working. It was difficult to convince the bank indeed on why I needed the account to be set up.

Hi hi hi I can have a little smile today, hope more smiles are coming up tomorrow and in the near future.

6 comments:

G'Zain said...

Salam Doc Aji

Lam tak menyinggah and hope u and family enjoying life to the fullest. Wa bz sket lately beb..

CS said...

Salam Doc Aji ..

Mana tuan rumah nih?? Hello??

Niza said...

Salam Doc,

Kalau tak keberatan boleh tak doc kasi email address doc. Saya ada beberapa soalan nak tanya.

Terima Kasih.

Dentist and Me said...

Salam Roppol,

you can send it to esmady@gmail.com

Selamat berpuasa

kasihredha said...

Selamat berpose Drg Haji...
Nice blog!

Dentist and Me said...

Thanks Drg Hjh Umrah Kak Haniem .....

Selamat berpuasa juga, dan tak lufa, Selamat Hary Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Bathin buat Drg Hjh Umrah Kak Haniem sekeluarga ye.

Jangan bersedih. Tapi kalau gembyra jangan pula makan banyak sangat, thak bhaek kalau berat badan tak sesuai ketinggian badan.

Demikian lah pesan saya buat Drg Hjh Umrah Kak Haniem

Owch, luffa, nice blog kasihredha. Keep it up

Prayer Times For 6 Million Cities Worldwide
Country:

TQ