Thursday 7 September 2017

Opening a dental office in Malaysia Part 6



My first attempt to submit the docs needed to UKAPS was on 1st August 2017. I don't have a copy of my degree and need to complete everything before I can submit to get the approval to do the renovation. 

After one month today, I'm still waiting for the copy of my degree from my university. Luckily, MDC provide what I needed. Aina from UKAPS give me a date for the submission. It's on Friday, 8th September 2017. Thank you again Aina, for letting me submit the documents earlier. You are a star. So yesterday, Wednesday, 6th Sept 2017, two days earlier from the set appointment, I went to UKAPS and passed all documents to her. In Shaa Allah, according to her, I will receive an approval letter to do the renovation by email from her in few days. 

I have postponed the opening of my clinic due to this small problem. I hope I can start to open my door to my gorgeous community next month. It all depend on how soon my lovely contractor, WAHIBSMA (+60105112989), can complete the job and I get  "Borang C" from Health Department to allow me to start my business. 

Seeing the progress is amazing moment. But you really need to be patient. I'm preparing myself getting ready to become a "project manager". Wish me luck 

No comments:

Prayer Times For 6 Million Cities Worldwide
Country:

TQ