Friday 8 September 2017

Opening a dental office in Malaysia Part 7

Today, I received a letter from UKAPS, allowing me to do the renovation work.

I installed a banner outside my clinic. The banner was prepared by Dzulkarnain, +60133685099. I strongly recommended him for marketing work. He works fast and the quality is good.

Bear in mind, visibility and signage is not an important thing if you want to start your own practise. So don't spend too much on it



Make sure you choose a good contractor WHO HAVE THE ABILITY TO LISTEN TO YOUR REQUEST, IT'S EASIER FOR YOU, THAN THE ONE WHO DON'T. We normally can smell the difficulties, while we discussing our plan. Get rid of a difficult contractor as soon as you feel uneasy to deal with. I then gave the floor plan to my contractor to do the needful

They will mark the floor, together with my dental supplier. At this stage, I also invited the wireman, plumber, aircond man, network personnel to come and give their ideas and thought. We have to solve the problem if any, before we start hammering the building. It's hard to work with so many peoples with different background, but if you can manage it, the result is you can have your clinic ready to serve your patient, faster.







No comments:

Prayer Times For 6 Million Cities Worldwide
Country:

TQ