Sunday 20 August 2017

Opening a dental office in Malaysia Part 4





It might be the time where I have to get rest a bit. It seems like no progress is happening right now. In mid 80's, I used to sit on a beach, listening to the music of nature, let the wind blow on my face. Alone.

At that time, I feel like I want to do more, but I can't. There is nothing I can do. The ball is not on my side. I have to wait for someone else to get me moving.

Now I feel the same. I need the degree certificate to move on. But it's not on my freedom to get it myself. I wanted to ask but I guess I'm still living in a culture of waiting not asking. There must be a secret behind it. I have to admit it

Beside that, everything else is moving fast. The pressures are getting bigger every day. I hope that I can manage. By the way, the renovation unofficially started today.

No comments:

Prayer Times For 6 Million Cities Worldwide
Country:

TQ