Thursday 8 November 2007

Unexpected




This is my wife's car. It's a Peugeot 1.6, 307 SW, 7 seater year 2004. I like this car. But we have already sold the car, due to our plan to stay in UK for the next 4-5 years. We bought it at RM131,000.00 and SOLD it at RM69,000.00 last Oct 07.

People said, don't buy continental cars due to it's tremendous depreciation, but we look it in a different way. Car is not an asset ! We use it to ease our daily task. So it's an expenses.

The buyer will take the car next week. I also promise the buyer to help him change the timing belt and water pump.


Today, 8th Nov 07, it's a Deepavali holiday. We thought, it's a good time to do it. So we make an appointment with the foreman, we have been told that the car will be ready at 5pm. So went to IOI Mall Puchong to buy something.



I found something I think I'll need it. Sunglases. It's Emporio Armani 9050/s. 30% discount and it's RM150 cheaper than in the UK.











At 4:00 PM the workshop called, and told me that the car not ready yet due to wrong version of timing belt. They can't change to a new one coz their supplier closed business today. What to do. I have to wait until tomorrow. Means that I have to find a car to submit appeal stuff to The British High Comm tomorrow. It was unexpected


I took the car the next day, at 2:30 pm. We change timing belt and water pump at RM925 and the labour charge RM155. Yesterday the workshop owner said the charge was RM1150. It's RM70 discount. I like this workshop at Bandar Kinrara. It's a bit expensive, but the work is reliable and sometime we can learn some basic thing about the car from the foreman. So that we can do it ourself if the problem turn up and we are far away from the workshop. UNEXPECTED


Today, Tuesday, 13 Nov 2007, is my last day with my peugeot. I'm quite sad as my eye looking at it when it pass away, away, away and gone ....







Bye bye my peugeot. I like you very much. You never make me sad. You always reliable. I can bring all my big family together. I'll miss your stability especially in cornering, the comfort of your seat, the room that we can adjust according to our needs. What can I say ... THANK YOU

No comments:

Prayer Times For 6 Million Cities Worldwide
Country:

TQ