Friday 16 January 2009

BMW 5 Series

I'm not working today. It's good, because I can send my car to change 2 tyres. It's alignment also need to be done. As a result, £90 gone. I change the tyres at Tyre r us (poscode B7 7AQ, if I'm not mistaken)

Hours before, I met Ustaz Yunos, and end up joining him and Saiful Azhar to collect their friend's car at autoquote car dealer. Their friend came from Sheffield by train. The car is a 2003 BMW 5 Series for the price nearly £8000. Wow suitable for a family of 4.

At about 7 PM, we pushed off to Egham again. The journey was ok, not so many vehicles on the road, but the strong wind and shower, made my journey a little bit difficult. I'm also so tired and sleepy. Alhamdulillah we had our dinner at my BIL's house (chicken rice) at 8:50 PM. Yummy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mahal lah tue............. boleh dapat £5500 jer now 04

Dentist and Me said...

iye ke bro? tapi yang ini ada warranty 2 tahun all parts and engine.

Prayer Times For 6 Million Cities Worldwide
Country:

TQ