Friday 23 January 2009

Ukraine Medical Student

My cousin came to Birmingham from London today. They stayed at hostel backpacker near national express bus station. After work, I go and fetched them and bring them to my house at about 8 PM. There were 6 of them. My wife managed to cook beryani for them for dinner. I can't lied to you, it was a very delighful dinner. The only thing I don't like is the orange drink. So I made myself a good taste coffee. Ergh ... I can make a good one, I tell you. Believe me.






So here they are. All of them are a 4th year medical students. They studyed in Ukraine. It was a good info on their life in Ukraine. Quite shock also ! ! !








My kids are very happy with them. Since there are not many friends here to play with while at home, if someone came to our house, it was very fun to them, so that they can talk, and play





You wanna know who is my cousin. He's on the left. His name is Adam Othman.



.







No comments:

Prayer Times For 6 Million Cities Worldwide
Country:

TQ