Saturday 17 January 2009

New Londoner

I woke up early this morning and prepared to fetch my wife's youngest brother with his wife and son. They just arrived at Heathrow Airport from KLIA. His wife is gonna do her PhD at Imperial College London in Public Health.

We had nasi lemak for breakfast. Anyway my body fat is still within a normal range. Just checked it with my BIL's tech stuff. Then I went to bed, to cover my lost dream. What a good quality sleep. Awwww what a sleep in the afternoon baby ???

We had an invitation from Dr Rose at Tooting this evening. She is my wife's friend. She is a dentist, doing her PhD at King's College London. 12 of us wuz'ere ! ! !

Owh, I remembered long time ago, when I was in EM AR ES EM Muo, I saw so many 'name' followed by 'wuz ere' sign on the wall and many other places, among the glamour places is our school water tank. I wonder what that meant. Here is the secret, 'wuz ere'means was here.

2 comments:

Skin said...

abg dy.. PhD in public health la.. on food/nutrition scope. hehehe..

Blog Comment Backlinks said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me. Invisalign Milton Keynes

Prayer Times For 6 Million Cities Worldwide
Country:

TQ