Tuesday 20 November 2012

Penat pikior

Beberapa hari nan lalu, wa ceta tentang wa nak jual kete wife wa. It’s a Mercedes Benz E240 estate late year 2000 done 134,000 miles. The car served me and my family well for more than 3 years, and I’m still happy with it. Last Tuesday, I send the car for MOT. It’s failed. The catalytic converter need to be change. It cost me £450, but the garage don’t have the part until Saturday 17.

Today, I send the car again, and the work has been done. It’s ok now, but the total cost is almost £850. I actually offer the car to a buyer for £1,050.00. It left me £200.00. Previously I spend £220.00 for 12 months road tax. At the end, I’m losing £20.00. You tell me, is it OK? No it’s not OK. 

Sadly, I have to tell the buyer, that it’s not worth and not fair for me to sell the car, but I let him use the car until he find the replacement. He told me he promised his pregnant wife to bring her to the car boot sale this weekend. So go on, I let him use the car for few days

To make the lost day more interesting, I bought an Audi Q7 late 2010 done 19,800 miles last week. It cost me £36,600. I'm not happy with the deal because I felt being cheated. I’m paying the price of the thing that don’t have in the car. Misleading advs. I wanted to return the car and have my money a full refund. But it’s not easy.

The advertisement said it has a HDD 3D satnav. But the car only came with a normal 2D Satnav. To change it to HDD (if Audi can do it) will cost me £3,500.00. But Audi can’t do it. Only an independent garage can do it. So the car supposed to be price around £32,000.00. The same price range I found on Parker’s Guide. Another website you can check is Glass Guide. May be a little bit more, as the car is very nice in and out. Smell like new.

The seller trying to help me out by selling the car to other people. Thanks for that, but I really don’t like the way he telling me about the car. I’m the one should be blame by not really check the detail, I admit that, but you shouldn’t cheat on people. It’s not good. Maybe he didn’t means to cheat on me, but I don’t fells good about it.

I need to solve the problem on my own. As usual. So yesterday, I put the car into an auto trade advs. 10 minutes later, I start receiving calls and emails. The first call offer me only £31,000.00. The calls goes on and on. When the offer goes up to £35,000.00, I want to close the deal and let go the car with a £1,600.00 lost. I call my friend who are also do trading cars, he is trying to sell the car for me at least at the price I bought it. I’m waiting in eager.

When I told the seller that I manage to sell the car at £35,000.00, his reaction was, sell it to me at £35,000.00 coz he can sell it to his cousin. WHAT ! ! ! you have already made profit by cheating on me, and you still have face to say that to me? SHAME ON YOU ! ! ! I don’t understand hu hu hu.


What a lovely car


Note : Maisarah start her first day school at Bournville Secondary School today. 

No comments:

Prayer Times For 6 Million Cities Worldwide
Country:

TQ