Monday 11 February 2008

Plan change




I send mak and bak at the train station this morning.­ The journey to Preston takes about 1 hr and 37 minutes.­ This is also the first day not routine.­ If before this, my routine is to send kids to school, then send my wife to the university, at around 12 noon pick up the food and send it to the surau at the university, spend time at the surau till Asar, fetch kids at school around 3:15 pm and fetch my wife at 5:30 pm.­ I can do that before because Mak and Bak were at home and I can leave Madeehah with them






On the way to the univerisity. The tall building is the university's building, and if you are good enough, you can see the university main gate. This is the route I always prefer to go to the university. Clear sky, means it's cold outside

This is what I mean






This is the place where my wife persue her Ph D. It's my job now to send her in the morning and fetch her up in the evening 5 days a week.








Today, I send foods to surau at 10 AM, then send my wife with all the kids in my MPV.­ Go back home and spend time with my kids as they are in school holiday for 1 week.­ They are ok, as long as they didn't disturb me, I'm okay hi hi hi.­ When it's noon I just give them meals prepared by my wife in the morning.­ Today I'm shock ! ! !

Aiman don't want to have rice for his lunch.­ He made "roti John" for himself and his brothers and sisters.­ At first I just pretend to ignore but looking to him with one eye.­ You know what, he got telent.­ All his brother and sister like his "roti john".­ He said that he learn from his mom and wan.­ What a surprise ! ! ! To make the thing more shock, he also know how to make fried rice the way MAK prepared fried rice.­ All this while, he is learning from distance.­ I'm not surprise if after this, he is also able to prepare many kind of cakes, as he is always sit beside his mom when my wife prepare cake, almost everyday.­ fuhhh ! ! !

haaah it seems that I need to learn how to prepare "roti john" from him, hak hak hak.­ Wish me luck

Asar at 2:44 PM today, after Asar I went back to surau to take my collection for today.­ It's really difficult to bring them all and left them in the car while I go to the surau.­ So I left them all at home.­ I ask every one not to open the door if they hear a door bell.­ Just keep quiet.­ You know why? It's a criminal to leave kids under 16 at home without an adult accompanying them.­ I could be jail if my neighbour report to the police.­ Allah knows how I feels while driving.­

The collection today is not good but Alhamdulillah, I still got something than nothing.­ Tomorrow, I have to change plan.­ I'm not gonna leave them at home again.­ A rein deer not always save from the same trap.­


30 minutes after I reach home, the door bell ring. 2 English mans in front of my door. Luckily I have told my kids not to open the door before. So they ask me to open the door. You know, it's also prohibited to let your kids to open the door.


This 2 guys were asking me about the car parking in front of my house. It's been there for about 2 months now. The tyre were puntured. They wanted to know if the car belong to me. It's not. I think the car have been scrap. 3 days later, the car is gone

No comments:

Prayer Times For 6 Million Cities Worldwide
Country:

TQ