Sunday 3 February 2008

Tough world

It's a tough world.­ Few years back in 1980's, I have gone through a situation where I storngly believe, that NO MONEY NO TALK.­ At that time I always remain silence.­ Who am I to give a talk.­ Even when I'm cough in front of the public I can see every eye are looking at me like I'm a criminal.­ Yeah I feel sad when I have no money.­ At some point, I'm very shy to have even a dream for a better life.­

Luckily I choose to fight from inside.­ Take all the chalange and beat them one by one until I can have what I want.­ But that time I'm still young.­ My mind can run fast, my energy can support my mental health.­ I don't have to think about other people's life.­ I'm single.­

Now, after 20 years, the same situation come back to me.­ And I think I must keep silence again and shut up.­ I feel sad again.­ This time, I'm older, with more commitment, weaker energy.­ Hope I can survive and kill the phrase NO MONEY NO TALK again.­ I don't know. Wish me luck and I really appreciate it

No comments:

Prayer Times For 6 Million Cities Worldwide
Country:

TQ