Thursday 10 April 2008

Makan

Dalam sehari, berapa kali lu all makan? Bila wa perati, kehidupan wa di UK ini, nampak gayanya, wa makan lebih banyak dari semasa wa berada di Malaya. I'm not the only one. All my friends also eat a lot. They said it is because of the weather. If it's cold, you will eat a lot, and more fat will be burnt due to the need of body heat. As a result, some time you will lose weight.

Again, I'm telling you my personal experience, I have lost 13 kgs in 5 months. O yeah, I'm losing weight because I do a lot of walking too. It's cold, and walking is not a big deal. Sometimes you walk faster, to keep maintaining your body heat.

If I keep eating, and my friends also do the same, then, the logic theory will tell you that every people eat, whatmore in the cold weather. 'Every' here means all human, babies, kids, adults, elderlies, whites, blacks, coloured, to name a few.

The difference are, what, when, where, how they eat. It's easy to find the answer. Just look around you. When you are in an aeroplane, MAS as an example, you will see people eat. During my trip to Birmingham 5 months ago in MAS, I noticed, most mat sallehs will choose nasi lemak. It's a Malaysian traditional meal. Why do they like it? I think it's because they have tried it before on their trip to Malaysia and they must have loved it. Or else they won't choose nasi lemak.

And now, I'm in England. I should think that there are certain mat salleh now who love nasi lemak. So the market is there. We are not talking about other types of Malaysian food. Oh yes! I have heard from Hj Ojay, about Malaysian Kitchen. That's it. Now mat sallehs have known Malaysia. The latest is Sufiah right. So Malaysia is popular you, I tell you.. hi hi hi

I'm not talking about ready market. There are many Malaysians living in the UK. And tourists also. They really miss Malaysian food. Malaysian means Malay, Cina, and India lah khanz. Those are the majority group. Nak masak kekadang tak sempat, kalau pelancong pulak, bangga ooo makan nasi lemak kat London. Kalau boleh ambil gambo letak dalam blog, awwwwwww glamer youuu.

Through my experience also, I do strongly believe, that food business can make money. Clean money, no need to give percentage to that fella, this fella, awww very troublesome. Go Uncle N. It's a good investment. Kat sini ada brand Uncle Ben. Tak tau lah apa dia, tapi masa singgah Sainsbury semalam, nampak mat salleh tu bagai nak rak bersuara lantang bila nampak tin Uncle Ben. Hi hi hi, mereka ni memang sebut dengan lantang dan kuat. jadi not a big deal.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

masa we all di US dulu, masa ayah buat degree, my mum buat business sampingan, iaitu katering utk budak2 bujang yg tak reti masak. So once a day mereka akan datang beli nasi bungkus from my mum. Memang lah dia org tu happy sangat. Ye la, nasi, sayur, ayam/daging/atau ikan ikut menu. Bukan saje org melayu, org cina, pak arab dan orang putih pun suka gak..

kempunan wooo.. tak mkn nasi kat negara org.. :D

Dentist and Me said...

Hi Budleee hi hi hi nape banyak sangat eeee tu?

Ni yang wa nak belajo cara mak lu marketkan nasi dia tu? Wa nampak potensi tu, tapi setakat ini marketing wa masih sebulan jagung

Please Budlee, tell me how. Thank you

Unknown said...

Well Wa..

dulu masa kat US, komuniti tu kecik jer, tak ramai budak2, my dad and mum yg paling tua, my dad yg sambung belajar. saya rasa word of mouth saje kami sebarkan, sebab mak dan ayah saya jer melayu yg tua kat kawasan situ yg rajin masak.

kami buat by word of mouth sebab komuniti kecil kan.. but i guess for you, kalau ade tempat budak2 melayu suka lepak, letak jer poster ker, atau buat notice board kat website yg pelajar malaysia in you place suka, atau just send email tu malaysian student kat situ and foward it. buat business dlm rumah is a bit better sebab takde nak sewa ape2.

sy pun tak berapa ingat because i was 9 at that time. yg tau, bedal mkn jer :p..

Dentist and Me said...

ok Budlee, I got what you mean, thanks Bud

Prayer Times For 6 Million Cities Worldwide
Country:

TQ