Saturday 1 March 2008

Car boot

Saturday seems to be a very busy day for me nowadays. Early in the morning, I'm busy to drive my wife to car boot sale. At this moment we went to Bassette Pole. In the future, I don't know where my job will bring me. If we are not satisfied with the things we bought on Saturday, then, I have to drive to another car boot sale on Sunday. Fuhh I'm busy I tell you... Below is a few things that I bought at car boot sale




A very nice kettle, never use at GBP3.50




A 10 years old children high chair at GBP4.00. The yellow tub chair cost me GBP10.00. One of it's leg was broken. I bought this before I know freecycle and a real car boot sale's place. Today I got 2 this kind of chairs for free in a very good condition.



Wall clock GBP1.00 and a mirror GBP4.00



Before this, it's me to decide which things I wanna take from freecycle group, but, since my wife have a different account with freecycle, I always got an additional piece of paper with an address to collect things. This is another new job for me.



Since we know this site, we save a lot of money. Like I said before, it doesn't matter if you are working here to buy new things, as the price is really cheap relatively, but if you are not working here, and you are using Malaysian Ringgit, you will feel the pain, very pain, I tell you



Today, I went to Sutton Coldfield, posh area to take stuff from freecycle. As the area is a posh area, so the stuff is also in a very good condition. I got 2 terracotta tub style chairs and many toys. Too many lift work make my back not feeling well



In the evening, we recieved a call from previous freecycle member, Haroon to collect another toys and kids cloths and shoes. We went to their house and to my surprise, I also got a new Next long sleeves and a jeans. So now I have 3 long sleeves and 4 jeans. (Kesian wa khanz) We invite Haroon, (he gave me a very nice M&S arm chair few weeks ago) to have dinner on 14th of March 08. I wanna give him and his family a taste of mak's nasi lemak. But is it a proper meals for dinner? Hi hi hi I can't answer this brilliant Q. Let mak and my wife decide.



Beside it's free, I have the opportunity to go to many places in Birmingham. It's a bit tired, but it's a good exposure. I have a dreams to buy a caravan stalls, so that I can sell Malaysians food at many car boot sale outlet 2 days a week. If I can sell foods at the price of GBP2.50, (well most of the foods price at GBP3.50), 100 pack per day, then I can have GBP500 per week. Not including drinks. Summer time is getting near. And the crowd would tremendously bigger than in winter time. Oh dear, but I don't have money to buy the food caravan. HOW can I have a food caravan?

2 comments:

topui said...

weh..how come suddenly so good writing skills one..takde wa lu wa lu lagi dah..hehe..bestnye car boot..ni tak sabar nih..

Dentist and Me said...

My writng skill good meh ? ? I'm shy and my eyes keep looking to the floor.

Prayer Times For 6 Million Cities Worldwide
Country:

TQ